Chief Marketing Officer/Partner
As the CMO at Civilized Cycles, you will be the lead storyteller and overall strategic communications manager. From brand management to the sales funnel, you will oversee all digital consumer touch points, help define KPI’s and be responsible for building and managing a team and/or vendor partners as we build a complete online retail experience.
How will you do this?
- Collaborate with the other company leaders to build CRM/sales infrastructure, deploy technology, and integrate media services to support a Civilized online sales and service experience
- Plan, organize and execute cyclical customer, internal and investor messaging
- Liaison with the press, shepard our marketing fleet, and manage marketing and advertising relationships
- Build systems, processes and procedures to track KPI’s for DTC customer sales, social media engagement, press and investor relations, and customer experience
- Lead and grow the sales and marketing team to meet the needs of the overall company as it scales.
Who are you?
- A senior executive whose primary focus has been in online sales and/or marketing
- A trusted connector who has successfully assisted startups in raising seed and/or series A capital
- Motivated by scale potential and positive social impact
- An excellent communicator who can bring simplicity to complex concepts
- Passionate about design and/or technology
- Project, plan, and task oriented
What skills do you need to bring?
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing / Communications / Brand Management or equivalent experience
- At least 6 years experience with online, direct to consumer sales and marketing for premium goods or services
- At least 3 years in a role that included team leadership (mentoring, career development, HR responsibilities)
- Experience with major online advertising platforms and direct selling, CRM, data collection, and lead management.
- Clear and concise written communication skills